Friday, October 14, 2011

Snickerdoodles!

Normally I seem to bake things with chocolate in them. However today I saw a recipe for these sweet nutmeg and cinnamon biscuits and thought, why not. snickerdoodles. i think the name persuaded me to make them. hehe.


However, I should have made a half batch - I ended up with 50 biscuits! I have given some to Rissole for her birthday, will take some to mothers group at the park today and then some to friends tomorrow. I may or may have not eaten 10 while they were hot out of the oven....

The white roses in the background are from my garden! However I cant take credit for them as our tenants must of planted them while they were here (to replace one of my gardenias that must of died. looks a bit odd in a row of 8 trees, but at least the roses are flowering unlike the gardenias)

No comments:

Post a Comment